Thank you for your support of the Chapel Trust.

Please notify the Chapel Memorial Fund if you :-
a) Want to cancel your Gift Aid declaration
b) Change your name or home address
c) No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your self Assessment tax return.

You will be redirected from this page automatically back to the Support page after 10 seconds